- The Child Impact Program is a 4-hour requirement.
- Offered on:
- 2 consecutive Wednesday evenings in 2-hour sessions 6-8pm
- Saturdays in one 4-hour session 9-1pm
- Please refer to the schedule for Program dates and times on the Child Impact Registration Form
- To receive a Certificate of Attendance you must complete the 4 hour requirement and provide your required court docket number.
- Programs will be held in our Derry office: 10 Tsienneto Rd., Derry, NH
- Programs start promptly on scheduled time
- LATE ADMITTANCE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
- The fee for the Program is $85.00 per person
- Please Note: The fee must be paid, via PayPal, by credit/debit card, or by check or Money Order when registering for the Program or you will not be placed in a class.
- If you are receiving state aid (food stamps, APTD, TANF, or Medicaid/Medicare) then you may qualify for a reduced fee.
- Please download and complete the PDF form CIP Request to Reduce or Waive Fee listed below.
- Return to CLM with proof of state assistance for approval before you can register for the Child Impact Program.
- Mail or deliver this form to Center for Life Management, 10 Tsienneto Road, Derry, NH 03038, Attn: Child Impact Coordinator.
Requesting a Reduced or Waived Fee:
- Class placement is NOT guaranteed until payment is received.
- We will try to honor your first choice date request.
- A confirmation will be sent BY EMAIL after payment is received.
- A Rescheduling fee of $25.00 will be charged for any cancellations received within 48 hours before the scheduled Program or for any missed sessions. The rescheduling fee must be paid before the rescheduled class.
|Forfeiture of Registration Fee|
- Failure to complete the program within 6 months of registration will result in forfeiture of registration fee.
If you have questions about completing any of these forms, please call 603-965-0601